The Estonian Centre for International Development (EstDev), together with LHV, invite you to a morning masterclass on Friday, 18th March at 9:30-12:00.
This event will bring together Estonian private sector representatives, thought leaders and experts in development cooperation and humanitarian assistance. We will exchange ideas on the dividend of peace, particularly in light of the current situation in Ukraine, and discuss the role of the private sector in supporting both humanitarian and development efforts to achieve peace and stability in the region.
The morning masterclass is a hybrid event. Participants will join both on-site (15th floor City Plaza, Tartu mnt 2, Tallinn) or via Zoom. Seats at the venue are limited so please register as early as possible, following the link HERE.
9:30 Opening remarks
- Kadri Maasik – Executive Director, EstDev
9:45 Keynote speakers
- Kersti Kaljulaid – President of Estonia 2016 – 2021 | UN Global Advocate for Every Woman Every Child
- Karin Maasel – Head of the Africa and Emerging Markets Department, EstDev
- Jakob Harbo – Head of Partnerships and Compliance, Danish Red Cross
10:30 Panel Discussion
11:45 – 12:00 Q&A and closing remarks
We look forward to seeing you there!
- Karin Maasel, Head, Africa and Emerging Markets Department, EstDev Karin.Maasel@estdev.ee